MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Friday at the Movies

DRAFTSTUD

Alrighty then! Here how it goes. Someone will post a Quote from a movie and when you guess it you put up the next Quote! John

"I'm your Sister, I'm your sister!" BTW: I must have watched this a million times at the Deer Camp with the Boys! LOL I bet Dink nails this!:D

Out Cold it is!

how about this one: “They’ve done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time.”

Anchorman

Here's one, "The hard part was inventing the candy gram."

Oops, too slow. But it was Supertroopers.

only the greatest movie you can't show on TV anymore - Blazing Saddles

try this one - He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy

Life of Brian

You're the same dumb pilgrim that I been hearin' for twenty days, and smellin' for three!

Life of Brian

You're the same dumb pilgrim that I been hearin' for twenty days, and smellin' for three!

Jerimiah Johnson - as good as the movie is, the book, Liver Eatting Johnson" is better.

Another western for you

You’re going to look pretty silly with that knife sticking out of your ass

Van Wilder.

One of my favorites: I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The *hell* I won't!
[belts Jones in the mouth]

One of my favorites: I know, I know. I'm gonna use good judgement. I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The *hell* I won't!
[belts Jones in the mouth]

John Wayne and Maureen O"Hara....McClintock

The closer you get towards Canada, the more things eat your horses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back