Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fresh Tracks - Season Two is getting near

Good show last night Randy! Showed both the highs (big unbroken bulls) and lows (weather). Had my dad over to watch as the late rifle is a hunt he wants to do sooner than later with his few points and age. Always like the sincerity when you talk about hunting with your son.

Not sure if you're wired the same as I, but if you are I'm sure you lost many nights sleep over missing that bull. What a huge old elk.

Awesome episode, can't wait for the rest of the season.

Not sure if you're wired the same as I, but if you are I'm sure you lost many nights sleep over missing that bull. What a huge old elk.

Awesome episode, can't wait for the rest of the season.

Thanks. Yeah, did not sleep well for a few weeks. Still haunts me, as I know what a slam dunk shot that was, if I had only remembered the wind issue. Elevation was perfect. Rest was good. Rifle, CDS scope, and ammo did exactly what it was supposed to do.

Oh well. Not much I can do about it now, but use it as a reminder so that when I find the bull this season, I won't make the same mistake.

Thanks. Yeah, did not sleep well for a few weeks. Still haunts me, as I know what a slam dunk shot that was, if I had only remembered the wind issue. Elevation was perfect. Rest was good. Rifle, CDS scope, and ammo did exactly what it was supposed to do.

Oh well. Not much I can do about it now, but use it as a reminder so that when I find the bull this season, I won't make the same mistake.

I just watched the episode on my DVR. You are right, that was a chip shot:D, but that shot was perfect if you had just remembered the wind.

Sure glad that I have never done anything like that.:p

Tonight is the premier of Season Two of Fresh Tracks. Only on Sportsman Channel at 7:30 PM and 10:30 PM Mountain Times. Hope can catch it tonight or on DVR.

I know this might be a big ask, but if you were to tell these sponsors that you appreciate their support of this show and this message, it would be a big help. Most sponsorship decisions are being made in the next six weeks. One email counts way more than you might realize.

These great companies are what make this possible. They could invest their money in a lot of different places, on other media platforms, to reach different targeted audiences. Yet, they invest it here, to reach the self-guided public land hunter.

Thanks for all your help and encouragement. Your viewership is the other part of this equation. Without all of you, and your support, this operation would have been in the trash heap five years ago. Mrs. Fin is one of the biggest supporters of this operation, in more ways than many probably realize. When she reads positive comments from all of you, it helps rebuild a big balance in my hunting pass, allowing me to continue filming another year.

Hope you enjoy this season of episodes. I am proud of all of them and thankful for the many great friends who have helped with these hunts.

Any chance these wonderful sponsors would do a discount or group buy on here. Like HuntTalk members could get a tightspot quiver for $100? :D

Randy, you have only hunting show my wife will watch with me : no rock star face paint, no blond model with perfect makeup (while hunting ?!?!?), just a regular guy having fun, making some mistakes, showing a great passion for hunting, and respecting the game he is pursuing.
Sadly we don't get the Sportsman Channel in the UK so i have to wait until it goes on the internet, but i 100% agree with what you say, it is true hunting, the mistakes are left in, anybody who doesn't ever admit to making a mistake whilst hunting is deceiving themselves and the public if they don't leave them in their TV program.
Finally, respect for the quarry, i use the same rule as i use in relation to safety (so important in the UK, 3 times smaller than Montana but with 65 million people) if in doubt there is no doubt!
Cheers
Richard

What an awesome show! Thanks for keeping it "Real" like always Randy! Can't wait for the rest of your episodes coming up. It's VERY refreshing having new DIY western hunting episodes back on. Hate to wish away summer but man does it get me pumped for this upcoming season!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back