Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

KOC has this team dialed in right now no matter the circumstance. What a gutsy performance in their last win. Considering Dobbs hadn't practiced at all before taking live snaps, it was nothing short of phenomenal. This team has the grit to make a good playoff run.
Let's go Vikes! This team really has me believing right now!

Interesting turn of events for the Vikings. Dobbs is sort of the opposite of Cousins. Not afraid to take chances and extends plays with his legs. Cousins looks good on paper but takes a lot of sacks when he could roll out or scramble. His awareness can be awful at times. It's fun watching a more mobile quarterback in the Vikings system, especially since their O-Line finally seems to have things figured out at the moment. I'm really enjoying their defense right now, some young ball hawking stars definitely getting better each game. Their disguised blitzes would be a disaster to try to plan for. Hopefully they can continue to build momentum and stay healthy and make a good run. It feels like the really good teams are all beatable this year, and I like how the Vikes D matches up with a lot of the better teams. It'll be interesting to see how things play out

Harrison Smith is one of my favorite Vikings of all time. On one of the picks yesterday he could've gone for it himself but he recognized that Murphy was there too and held up, trusting him to make the pick and avoiding the collision with Murphy. Very smart player, and he hits hard

Interesting turn of events for the Vikings. Dobbs is sort of the opposite of Cousins. Not afraid to take chances and extends plays with his legs. Cousins looks good on paper but takes a lot of sacks when he could roll out or scramble. His awareness can be awful at times. It's fun watching a more mobile quarterback in the Vikings system, especially since their O-Line finally seems to have things figured out at the moment. I'm really enjoying their defense right now, some young ball hawking stars definitely getting better each game. Their disguised blitzes would be a disaster to try to plan for. Hopefully they can continue to build momentum and stay healthy and make a good run. It feels like the really good teams are all beatable this year, and I like how the Vikes D matches up with a lot of the better teams. It'll be interesting to see how things play out

Harrison Smith is one of my favorite Vikings of all time. On one of the picks yesterday he could've gone for it himself but he recognized that Murphy was there too and held up, trusting him to make the pick and avoiding the collision with Murphy. Very smart player, and he hits hard
Great take! Harrison Smith's consistency and durability throughout the years has been incredible! Hall of famer for sure. I wish he got more hype!

Dobbs looked pretty good against the Cowboys early in the season...

Dobbs looked pretty good against the Cowboys early in the season...
Yeah, and he made some plays in the first half yesterday that made me question AZ sending him down the road. I guess that's the business aspect of it. He seems like a good fit right now in KOC's system, especially after only a week of practice. I was pleasantly surprised. He seems like a smart guy, and more athletic than I expected. He's got some wheels

Yeah, and he made some plays in the first half yesterday that made me question AZ sending him down the road. I guess that's the business aspect of it. He seems like a good fit right now in KOC's system, especially after only a week of practice. I was pleasantly surprised. He seems like a smart guy, and more athletic than I expected. He's got some wheels
I haven't googled Arizona's press release but wouldn't be surprised if Murray wasn't relieved to see him go. Could be wrong & hope Kyler is healthy and performs well...but still get a strong diva vibe.

He was one of few bright spots in a bad stretch for UT.

David
NM

For a few weeks now, I've been trying to figure out the most overrated QB and team in the league. I keep coming up against a dilemma to choose between Allen and Burrow and Buffalo and Cinci.
I think I'm leaning towards Allen and Cinci.

Anyone else have any nominations?

If it wasn't for their HC, I would be pulling harder for the Broncos, but I would love to see them take the upset.

Back