Football General Talk

Allen has been a mess since Dabold left. They fired the wrong coordinator in that whole catastrophe. Heard he had somewhere in the relm of 87 turnovers in 92 games or something. I am a big Allen fan too but when your number 1 reciever only has 62 yards in the last 3 or 4 games. That's a problem, that's not all on Allen either. Diggs is the James Harden of the NFL.

Much more. Romo's teams had no D at all. Not a Cowboy fan, but Jerry was trying to use him to win on the cheap, and Garrett was a worse coach than commentator. Look at Romo's numbers, he was a very good qb with no supporting cast.

David
NM
I didn’t see him a lot, but was never impressed by the little I did. Playing for any other team and we would have never known his name.

I didn’t see him a lot, but was never impressed by the little I did. Playing for any other team and we would have never known his name.
Respectfully disagree fellow Vikings fan. Romo and dez and witten and demarco Murray were a defense away from winning it all. Remember the the packers game when they declared it was an incomplete pass? Dez caught it. I hate the cowboys, but romo, like cousins, isn’t the reason they lost games

Respectfully disagree fellow Vikings fan. Romo and dez and witten and demarco Murray were a defense away from winning it all. Remember the the packers game when they declared it was an incomplete pass? Dez caught it. I hate the cowboys, but romo, like cousins, isn’t the reason they lost games
All they needed was a defense. As a Niner fan, I wasn't rooting for them, but Romo was a far better qb than the majority of fans give him credit for. If your defense holds other teams to 17 or less, you will win almost all of your games. But if you are giving up 20-24, you will not have success. Those numbers might be a bit higher in the touch football league (pitch-catch league?) of today, but are pretty close. Cowboys had terrible D...

David
NM

We have blown it by winning any of our games this year. I am tired of 9-7 wildcard seasons and 22nd pick in draft. With key injuries we had a great chance to be picking in top 5 this year - but we can’t even lose right.
But you did beat the Saints last Sunday (no big accomplishment there). You could have let us have that win. We fighting to stay at .500

View attachment 302575

3rd 49ers QB to have a perfect passer rating!

Joe Montana is probably like, congrats kid, but don't get too excited. The defense can't hit you like they did back in my day...

Just razzing you Niner fans -- I always liked Joe and I'm not a Purdy fan but he's good for that system. I assume he's back in the MVP race, esp if they go far in the playoffs.

I'm a sad long-suffering Seattle fan, but esp. with Smith and Walker both dinged up, Niners shouldn't have much problem beating them on Thanksgiving.

I think the Vikes should trade down for the last draft positions available. The draft is a crap shoot and monkeys could pick as well as any NFL team.

Joe Montana is probably like, congrats kid, but don't get too excited. The defense can't hit you like they did back in my day...

Just razzing you Niner fans -- I always liked Joe and I'm not a Purdy fan but he's good for that system. I assume he's back in the MVP race, esp if they go far in the playoffs.

I'm a sad long-suffering Seattle fan, but esp. with Smith and Walker both dinged up, Niners shouldn't have much problem beating them on Thanksgiving.
Too many trigger words!
I'll agree there is a long way to go before Brock can be in that conversation.
As a seahawks fan today you of all people should understand that the refs aren't protecting Brock and Geno the way they protect superstar QBs. I have seen Brock take 4 helmet to helmet hits this year and don't remember one of them being called.
I think if you were to watch a lot of Brocks games you would likely have more respect for him standing behind a bad o line and releasing the ball while taking too many hits.
As for Thursday night Geno says he is going to play and the seahawks and 9ers games are always wild and crazy. I would think it will be anyone's game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back