NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Football General Talk

Simple solution and its been discussed allegedly in nfl is a reseeding for playoffs, i think it makes sense. Div winners get 4 spots, 3 wildcards, records dictate seeding among all 7 teams. So the 11 win team doesnt travel to a 8 win division winner like could happen this year. Easy simple fix and still encourages winning divisions
Lots of ways to slice the pie, but that does not solve the problem of losing teams in the playoffs- but I’m not losing any sleep over it - NFL just got another $3Bn from Google/YouTube.

Can some team please take McDaniels and Ziegler away, and cut Davis’s hair so maybe he can think straight !! Please

My new year’s resolution was to stay off of hunttalk today, but how could I do that when the Vikings play the packers? The Vikings are 11-0 in one score games. They will be 11-1 after today!

So if Dallas wins next week and Philly loses, they have the same record and are 1-1 head to head. What’s the tiebreaker?

It's getting close to kickoff for the Vikes/Packers game. History suggests the Packers win. It seems most years they split the season series.

I tried for a good while to be a faithful supporter of any fellow North Dakotan making the NFL. With Wentz, I've moved on. I think the Commanders might be best served doing that also. How do you lose to the Browns at home, when you really need the win? He is what he is, which is a thoroughly mediocre qb. Well paid thou.

I mentioned earlier I thought the Packers would win today. Being a Viking fan of long standing, I really should not be surprised that the Vikings gave the Pack so much help, but damn.

A benefit of being a Viking fan is that during the playoffs, you become a free agent. So, I'll have a team make a run one way or the other.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back