Finance app now that MINT is gone

Are you wanting just a budget software or something that generates a financial statement/picture?

Does the Dave Ramsey app connect to your bank account? I don’t want to have to manually enter every transaction.

Does the Dave Ramsey app connect to your bank account? I don’t want to have to manually enter every transaction.
The free version of the software is manual entry, there’s a paid version (like everything else) where it imports transactions.

Don’t have to be a Ramsey leg humper to get value from the app though.

It’s what we use and it’s pretty intuitive and easy.
Honestly it does look that way, but I'd want to pay for the extra bennies, and I think there might be some better alternatives out there. But this search has revealed just how great MINT was.

I have a brokerage account with Fidelity and they seem to have a pretty good financial tracker thingy mabob on their site. I just use it to track net worth, but it is always trying to tell me what my income and expenses are. I know you can train it to understand similar transactions. It will import your credit card and bank activity even if they aren't Fidelity. My bank is Wells Fargo and credit card is Chase and it links up with both of those. Links up to my Merrill Lynch 401k plan too.

Only crazy thing is it won't link up to my wife's Roth IRA that is actually invested in Fidelity.

Might want to look at one of the other apps owned by Intuit like Quicken. Maybe the download of data would be similar and more seamless. Other options might be your bank. Most have budgeting services, although they usually suck. Mint is a great example of useful stuff that can't stay around because it can't make money. Surprised it didn't get sold to a big bank. We want our banks to let us open an account, do our transactions, pay us interest on balances, not charge for an occasional overdraw, loan us money for cheap, and not charge us anything for the privilege of us being a customer.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back