Caribou Gear

Elk B license in Montana??

Braveheart

Is there a left over ELK B license that will come available in the next few days? I read where left over licenses for certain areas get posted again sometime after Aug 1st?

Is this true? I have a general elk tag and where I am hunting it is good for a brow tine bull only. I am trying to see if I can score a tag for a cow, so that I have the best chance of bringing home some elk meat. Thanks.

Is there a left over ELK B license that will come available in the next few days? I read where left over licenses for certain areas get posted again sometime after Aug 1st?

Is this true? I have a general elk tag and where I am hunting it is good for a brow tine bull only. I am trying to see if I can score a tag for a cow, so that I have the best chance of bringing home some elk meat. Thanks.
Draw and surplus B tags are over, but you can buy an OTC B tag for region 4 and 5.
There are restrictions with both tags.

Do you perhaps know what region Clancy, Mt is in? Just south of Helena. I cant seem to find a map of regions

I found it in the regs. I am in district 3. I guess I am out. Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you perhaps know what region Clancy, Mt is in? Just south of Helena. I cant seem to find a map of regions

I found it in the regs. I am in district 3. I guess I am out. Thanks.

Attachments

• 375A5702-9C44-4AB2-A9B1-76C688A189CB.jpeg
    375A5702-9C44-4AB2-A9B1-76C688A189CB.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back