Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Claw rifle sling

noharleyyet

Anyone use these. Temp and moisture resistant, grips your shoulder during rough carry, light, and just enought give not to pound your shoulder.

Chris, Quake Industries...the big sports catalogues have them...about $20 & come with sling swivels.

I'll have to check it out--I bought a Butler Creek one last year that holds 4 cartridges and has a neoprene pad that has some give to it--wonder if it's like that--chris

Think they have a cartridge carrier add on...what i like best is the no slippage , my leather slings are always slipping and having to be readjusted...the claw is pretty much carry & forget...not a great deal of elasticity but just enough..no bounce.

it feels pretty good. but I've yet to hunt with it, so I can't say one way or the other how it performs in the field--but it can't be any worse than what we've been used to--chris

Micheals of oregon makes a stud that attaches to your shirt/jacket/coat, stands up about 3/8" that helps keep any sling in place. since it pins through the clothing- not too good for rain gear. Other wise it's a nice firm hold.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back