Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Cats Aren't Trophies

Missed it.
Ah you didn’t miss much. He was just saying how much he should really donate to CRWM because it’s a good cause and it supports hunter rights. He also said that residents should get all the tags and that he was happy to never elk hunt again if it meant residents got all the tags.

Or something like that….

Good shit and good causes sell themselves.

Provide the link and if people want to donate, fine. If not let people be free loaders, I won't beg anyone for money.

The free loaders like Mallardx2 aren't going to donate either way, so don't even pay attention to them. They think they're being ripped off buying a tag and also believe they're going all out for wildlife every time they purchase a tag.

They're blisters, show up after the work is done and the first to take advantage, but the last to put their shoulder to the wheel.

Same old, same old.

Donation sent...

Last edited:
Good shit and good causes sell themselves.

Provide the link and if people want to donate, fine. If not let people be free loaders, I won't beg anyone for money.

The free loaders like Mallardx2 aren't going to donate either way, so don't even pay attention to them. They think they're being ripped off buying a tag and also believe they're going all out for wildlife every time they purchase a tag.

They're blisters, show up after the work is done and the first to take advantage, but the last to put their shoulder to the wheel.

Same old, same old.

Yeah, non residents should help donate to the tune the 4 million like @Big Fin asked so @BuzzH can come on here for the hundredth time
and tell everyone how NR don’t count for shit.

And @Saranac84 can tell how he “did his part cutting NR tags on the advisory committee.

You guys are real hero’s and Everyone else is just along for the ride. Right Buzz?

Attachments

• IMG_5506.png
    IMG_5506.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 21
Yeah, non residents should help donate to the tune the 4 million like @Big Fin asked so @BuzzH can come on here for the hundredth time
and tell everyone how NR don’t count for shit.

And @Saranac84 can tell how he “did his part cutting NR tags on the advisory committee.

You guys are real hero’s and Everyone else is just along for the ride. Right Buzz?
Like I said a good cause will sell itself, and those that always put their shoulder to the wheel always will...the 10% do 100% of the work.

Been that way forever, nothing changes.

Raising 3-4 million should be easy, but it won't be. Too many find an excuse, like Residents looking out for resident hunting opportunity to do their usual, nothing.

The opposition has zero problems raising money because they don't let petty excuses stop them from stepping up.

Not going 15 rounds with your nonsense, have a good evening.

I hope Colorado can pull this off and other states can use the same approach down the road.

I hope Colorado can pull this off and other states can use the same approach down the road.
Very true. Said it before, there was a hard lesson learned about WA. It was a reality check for me. Happy to live in a state where hunting is a culture and widely accepted, but I’ll never assume it won’t happen here after this.

Same old, same old.

Donation sent...

Thats rich calling me a freeloader. Says the govt employee who spends his days online ridiculing the masses instead of actually working. LMAO

You're a piece of $hit Buzz. I seriously could care less if you died today and rotted in hell. I am so sick of your mouth across the forums. You're an infection of the worst kind and an EMBERRASSMENT as a representative to the BHA.

Go present that in your next public testimony along with all of the other comments you pull directly from Hunttalk and submit to the record during the meetings ya freaking tool. lol

Last edited:
Thats rich calling me a freeloader.

Says the govt employee who spends his days online ridiculing the masses instead of actually working. LMAO

You're a piece of $hit Buzz and I seriously hope you die tomorrow and rot in hell.

Go present that in your next public testimony along with all of the other comments you pull directly from Hunttalk and submit to the record during the meetings. lol You're disgraceful.
To play devils advocate wouldn’t pulling comments from a public forum be a form or market research. And hence looking through HuntTalk would be a form of work. Just a thought.

And come on man, it’s the internet, think you took it a little far with hoping someone dies. Just block him if he bothers you so much

To play devils advocate wouldn’t pulling comments from a public forum be a form or market research. And hence looking through HuntTalk would be a form of work. Just a thought.

And come on man, it’s the internet, think you took it a little far with hoping someone dies. Just block him if he bothers you so much
Got ‘em before the edit!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back