MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Cats Aren't Trophies

After speaking and listening to Dan this weekend, there is a light at the end of the tunnel on this, we just need to get there. He was very positive and has a lot of momentum at this moment. I’m going to steal a phrase from Cam Hanes, “We need to keep hammering.”

Also as an inside man with CATS… this “grass roots” movement has paid for signature gatherers out there now, since it was apparent they were not going to hit the signature goal organically. How commie, errr I mean grass roots of them…

if you haven't had a fire lit under your ass yet to give money to CRWM here's some spark and tinder:

Honestly I think the Carole baskin thing hurts those wing nuts in the long run… I think most Joe schmoes associate her negatively… anytime she is mentioned is “that bitch Carole baskin”

FYI, when I was in Colorado Springs for work a couple weeks ago I got some placed ads from Coloradans for responsible wildlife management surfing Facebook on the hotel WiFi.

The ads were good, I was surprised by some of the comments. I think some people were thinking they were for the initiative instead of against it. Some smoke a pack a day type comments.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back