Caribou Gear

Brittany Pup

worm

I purchased a Brittany pup this week. I purchased him from Western Wing Kennels in Yerington NV. Before it's all said on done with he will go back to the kennel for a total of four months for training. I tied a chukar wing onto an old fishing pole and he locked up on point first time he saw/smelled it. So far at eight weeks old I'm impressed. And he like pine cones.

Attachments

• Snap 2014-05-18 at 02.25.51.jpg
    Snap 2014-05-18 at 02.25.51.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 375
  • Snap 2014-05-18 at 02.26.50.jpg
    Snap 2014-05-18 at 02.26.50.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 377
  • Snap 2014-05-18 at 02.27.41.jpg
    Snap 2014-05-18 at 02.27.41.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 377
Nice pup. Hes so cute. My wife wants to get a Brittany and I keep telling her we should. But then she syas that it may be too much to have a Brit and a Shorthair in the house (we also have an 8 yo Cocker). Ill tell her she will get used to it. Ill have to show her these pics and melt her heart a little bit. Thanks for sharing.

He's a natural. When I used to raise them there was always one or two out of a litter that really locked in on the wing right away. They always turned out to be the best hunters. Years of fun ahead for you guys.

What a good looking pup. I'm dying to buy another dog since we lost our last one before this last deployment. Just wearing the wife down at this point. I'll get to her eventually. lol

Looks like he's gonna love it too.

Well done! I'm seriously wanting a dog in the house for the boys, but I want one that hunts. That said, not too many needs for a hunting dog where I currently live unless I get into waterfowl. 'Twould love to live someplace where I could justify an upland bird dog. Great looking pup!

I am on my second Brittany. Great dogs. She has had a LOT of wild roosters shot over her. Thanks a lot, now I cant wait until fall!!!

Very nice looking pup, a buddy of mine just got a Brit pup about 6mths ago, can't wait to hunt with her this fall. He's had several GSP's over the years so it'll be interesting hunting a diff breed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back