PEAX Equipment

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

Hey @JohnCushman we have 9 folks in the league. Care to make it an even 10? You're more than welcome to join in! Still time to sign up.

Hey @JohnCushman we have 9 folks in the league. Care to make it an even 10? You're more than welcome to join in! Still time to sign up.
Naaaa....every time I root for a team or a person they always lose. No shit. I haven't won a bet on football or UFC in years. I don't want to jinx any drivers. Besides, I can't use Kyle Busch every week lol I already told you my NASCAR fantasy ;) There's a hot little new female truck racer now too....

Last edited:
You have about a half hour to arrange your picks between starting and benched.

Crashing already! Glad I didn't use Johnson today, right @seeth07 ? ;)

@MTGreenhorn you have to pay attention to who is racing when you make your picks. Newman ain't in it. No points for you!

Crashing already! Glad I didn't use Johnson today, right @seeth07 ? ;)

@MTGreenhorn you have to pay attention to who is racing when you make your picks. Newman ain't in it. No points for you!
Naw I don't care much. I got $1000 in a parley for Kyle Busch to get a top ten, Corey Lajoie to finish the race and Bubba Wallace to not finish. So far so good

Yeah me too, sort of dumb, wanted another wreck to get Bubba out! He survived them both dang it

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back