Caribou Gear Tarp

NASCAR Fantasy 2023

No reply from the boss about being able to give out the trophies and awards like past seasons. Guess it wasn't that important to get finished.

Good thing I bumped him. Larson is struggling too. Might be the 1st championship race where the winner isn't the champion.
Looking like it so far, I’m surprised at Larson. I figured they’d have a rocket with all that extra time

Byron started out strong but Blaney looks like he got his car straightened out and is rolling pretty good! I picked Byron because of his pit stall and how good the crew is.

Holy crap, I finally WON a race! :eek: Managed to climb 2 spots up from the basement for the session and up one for the season. @TN2shot07 ended up a bit short for the year but made a good show of it.

If the trophies are ever available I'll give them out. Thanks for playing this year and hopefully we can do it again next February!

I went ahead and bounced 2 of the new players. The 3rd has a user name that sounds like he's on the forum. bucksbearsbirds. I changed the password as well to keep outsiders away. The new password is CROSSBOW. Sorry, couldn't help myself! 😈 If we do it next year it should keep the players limited to the forum members.

I went ahead and bounced 2 of the new players. The 3rd has a user name that sounds like he's on the forum. bucksbearsbirds. I changed the password as well to keep outsiders away. The new password is CROSSBOW. Sorry, couldn't help myself! 😈 If we do it next year it should keep the players limited to the forum members.
That’s right, if you don’t show up to talk $**t you don’t play! 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back