Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Black or Grizz

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date

Black or Grizz

• Black

• Grizz

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's a pretty easy ID IMO. If I were hunting in grizzly country, I wouldn't have shot Greentree's bear just from what you can see in that photo.

I'd have shot Greentree's bear in Colorado though.

Have a joke for you... a griz sow lumbers by a black horn dog boar... Black get his arse kicked or did the Griz sow lie on her E-Harmony recorded entries and they lived happily ever after?

This isn't CO, AZ, UT, NV, CA or any state that does not have grizzlies just to be clear

Are you pulling that trigger?

Are you calling the DOW and reporting a bear sighting?

This isn't CO, AZ, UT, NV, CA or any state that does not have grizzlies just to be clear

Are you pulling that trigger?

Are you calling the DOW and reporting a bear sighting?

Why would you call it in if you were in an area that has both species, regardless of what species you thought it was?

Why would you call it in if you were in an area that has both species, regardless of what species you thought it was?

Cause your an Instagram hearthrob... 🤷‍♂️

We are on a hunting forum, where likely what 20% of the members, hell maybe 50% have taken a bear identification test, and we still won't get a 100% correct identification. That's more my point

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks a lot like the bear in a recent video that came out, but a big one regardless what species.

Incidentally the "greentree grizz"

Which I think we can all agree, looks identical to the bear in the quiz... am I right?
1581617728399.png

Also what's the best way to make a bear quiz? Survey monkey?

I want to make an outrageously tough one before the upcoming spring season.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back