Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Best hunting forum question?

1. Dink is a big supporter and founding member of the "Run and Gun ATV Club".

2. All public land is actually Jose's.

This Private Message just came in to me here on HT from someone I do not know and who has zero posts on HT. How can it not be a prize winner for this thread? I am dumbfounded and I have probably asked more strangers for help than anyone so I give it and receive it often...Cause I draw the chit out of great tags.

"just read about your elk hunt , good read
I drew a tag for this year and was looking for any help [ can get. I will be going up at end of sept and was wondering if you would share a few of your hot spots with fairly easy access as I have a bum foot.
thank you."

Last edited:
I love when it's a woman asking a question how much more attention the topic gets no matter what the topic is...best all around rifle comes to mind... :) And it's funny...no one seems to tell HER to use the search function...In fact, hell, she even got an offer to test a Howa.

Personally, I think it's great when everyone jumps to help a new hunter or a woman figure things out. I like seeing new hunters, women and kids especially being successful in the woods.

I still haven't been given coordinates to a 350" general area bull yet. KHunter, you might want to check your inbox for some more PM's .:D Ps. I don't have a bum foot, I just want an easy bull.

Hi guys, i have been hunting for a few years in unit x, and i drew a tag in unit y, can anybody help with information on this hunting area, locations, animals, etc etc

(it really pisses me off when they have bugger all posts, obviously hunt, DO NOT want to help others by writing about their experiences and giving a hand to those that might need it and still have the balls to ask a complete group of strangers for specific help/information, is it just human nature that there is a percentage of selfish people out there?)

Oh yeah, pre warning, when i draw unit 9 archery in arizona i want lots of help...lol

What about the ones that may get a little help only to never hear from them again!
Or how about those who win forum contests with zero posts....only to never hear from them again!

I like it when someone insults a major brand like leupold, remington, etc and everyone gets half crazy. I've had to erase a couple of replys before I posted them.

As far as the others mentioned before, I wish I could say I was not guilty. I think many new members make the same mistakes but unfortunately they don't stick around much after. I guess its their loss though. A search would save alot of new threads but then again we need something to do this time of year.

Hey guys, can you help me with any number of questions someone might ask when they have never hunted the specific species and/or a specific state.

Then, instead of just not responding if so inclined, watching the b****y comments come in. That's my favorite!

I just love anything topgun posts. Questions, answers, it's all great.

We south of the gnat line flatland tenderfoots like how the Tanny's strive to disprove Copernican heliocentrism.

I just love anything topgun posts. Questions, answers, it's all great.

It's why I'm here. And there's other excellent contributors as well. Some of my favorites aren't here much or at all.. Tom, bcat, deerslayer, raven beauty, elkchsr -man some good ones from those & lots more like top-gun.

And was is quiet-one with all the multi paragraph run on sentences? That one - piss yer pants funny.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back