Archery, Rifle or muzzleloader?

I do all three,but I prefer muzzle loader as tags are usually easyer than rifle to obtain,,usually there is no hunter crowding,and you can still reach out a lot further than a bow.

I love my bow, but that is because it gave me the most opportunity to get after the white tails when I lived in Nebraska. I picked up the bow tag here in Montana because there is no way I am going to sit out six weeks of hunting after not being able to afford a non resident tag last fall. On thing I won't miss about hunting late season with the bow is making sure that the string clears all the layers I am wearing. Rifle hunting makes that much less complicated. As for the muzzle loader, it really doesn't matter if it is front loaded or not as I usually never shoot more than 80 yards. Both the 50 cal and the 7 mm mag will do that with ease.

Archery first and foremost for whitetails. I just love it. If I never shot another whitetail with a firearm it wouldn't bother me much but I still do it every year because it allows me more times in the woods so I still enjoy but just not as much.

For other game that I haven't killed yet I like having a rifle in hand depending on the situation.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Bornlzr
Back