PEAX Equipment

A Bus full of hay

Nut

Here is something that proves that you will use what is available

haybus1.JPG

Do you remember putting on a pair of White Mule gloves and throwing Hay for 2 cents a bale during summer vacation? If that did'nt make you want to go to school, nothing would! John

DRAFTSTUD said:
Do you remember putting on a pair of White Mule gloves and throwing Hay for 2 cents a bale during summer vacation? If that did'nt make you want to go to school, nothing would! John

No but I can remember doing it for .75 cents an hour. Damn glad it wasn't them big @ss rolls.

DRAFTSTUD said:

Gloves? WTH? Think we got a dime per bail...in the barn. I'm pretty sure my football coach was getting a kickback for supplying slave labor to the local ranchers and farmers.

noharleyyet said:
Gloves? WTH? Think we got a dime per bail...in the barn. I'm pretty sure my football coach was getting a kickback for supplying slave labor to the local ranchers and farmers.

I was gonna say the same thing....you had gloves ?!?! LOL

Picking rocks and cleaning grain bins was another winner...not !! :cool:

I also remember it was some of the best times of my life.
You Ain't never Lied! We had a store up the road that if you were'nt tall enough to reach over the counter he would'nt sell you beer! You can't find upright folks like that anymore. John :D

You guy's write as if getting hay was "back in the day chit". Hell it was only last week for me.

Use caution when you marry into a family with 10 hungry horses...

Ihatehorses.jpg

TTD...how fast were you traveling when you hit that hay truck you were photographing? Let's see the 'after' pic.

i use to get paid 33 cents per bail it was sweat shops in the fields for my dad....i swear he did it out of pure evil!@

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back