Yeti GOBOX Collection

26 year wait - Utah elk hunt

Those are both monster bulls. Awesome. The only thing I ever hear about Montana on HT is of raghorns, dinks, and horrible hunting yet it seems some people still get some good animals.

Congrats on the Utah bull. That’s helluva bull.

Tyler seems like a hard working, hard fun-having, sob that anyone would love to share a couple beers with. And he still seems to be a pretty good family man. Not easy to do. This thread is what dreams are made of...

Tyler text a mutual friend when he killed that bull sayin he killed a mega giant…. Those pictures do justice!

@Greenhorn , can you post up a couple more of your bull with some more angles?!

@HoytHntr4 I've been trading messages with a guide I met down there and seeing the later season bulls, etc. shocking to quote “We had 3-4 late tag clients but due to the hard winter and the quality of the elk being down this year. All but one person turned their tag back.”

He did share a pic which I’m almost positive is the bull I saw fight your bull.
E0570409-B815-4507-8C55-D8395A313CEE.jpeg

Vote for @HoytHntr4 's Beaver bull pic - It's easily the best photo.

A Beaver local that had the archery permit. It takes a village.

Lots of footage of the big bull I tried for opening AM - and brief footage of the live bull I just posted the trailcam pic above. I never did see this one he ended up with.

A Beaver local that had the archery permit. It takes a village.

Lots of footage of the big bull I tried for opening AM - and brief footage of the live bull I just posted the trailcam pic above. I never did see this one he ended up with.
I like the bull you killed without all the bullshit attached. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back