2024 New Mexico Draw Results

My first ever Bull hunt with muzzleloader I revived this am! Unit 15 I'm beyond excited any tips is welcomed female hunter here got my first cow last October in 13. Not sure how to post a new question I just joined in here.
You don’t have enough posts to start a thread nor receive PMs.
I hunted the unit in archery last year. My first step is picking a side of the unit with Hwy 32 as dividing line. Then, watch the weather.

You don’t have enough posts to start a thread nor receive PMs.
I hunted the unit in archery last year. My first step is picking a side of the unit with Hwy 32 as dividing line. Then, watch the weather.
Thank you 🙏

Thank you 🙏
Put an intro on the "who am I" thread, or just find an old thread and start making posts 1,2,3,4,5,6,...etc until you get the minimum of 10. Then you can start a post. Being new, you won't get much feedback other than "welcome to hunt talk".
I am happy to share any info I can provide (which isn't much) and even some specific stuff in PM's. Some people get bent out of shape on the stuff shared publicly. It's all worth what you pay for it. LOL. I can say it will depend on what your season is. Oct 12 and Nov 16 are completely different.

Put an intro on the "who am I" thread, or just find an old thread and start making posts 1,2,3,4,5,6,...etc until you get the minimum of 10. Then you can start a post. Being new, you won't get much feedback other than "welcome to hunt talk".
I am happy to share any info I can provide (which isn't much) and even some specific stuff in PM's. Some people get bent out of shape on the stuff shared publicly. It's all worth what you pay for it. LOL. I can say it will depend on what your season is. Oct 12 and Nov 16 are completely different.
Thank you !! Okay will start my probationary posts now haha. I'm determined to get the most out of this future hunt. I was dedicated for 8 months and got my first elk last October so this is even bigger to get this unit and a bull my hunts are Oct 19-23 so we shall see if the odds are in my favor.

Another year, another column of pure red. I'm so f***ing tired of not drawing in this state. I've been a resident for 14 years now and have only drawn twice (out of at least 30+ applications).

At this point, I may finally look into a private land hunt. Can anyone recommend a small outfit/ranch for elk, antelope, or, to a lesser extent, deer? I don't have $7k to spend on a hunt, so something small and affordable would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back