Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2023 Montana Draw!!!!

Montana plates. Someone pointed out ressler motors sold the vehicle. Wish I would have taken pictures of the mule deer does in similar situations the people in charge don’t believe me.
I’d keep snapping them up and firing them off to the bio at the end of every season. Hell, start a social media account and tag something like “FWP’s eastern MT mule deer management at work” in every post.

Sometimes politely voicing your concerns doesn’t get things done as well as a good old fashioned public shaming does.

Not sure it means anything, but I was at the store earlier and a couple was trying to buy 5 day fishing licenses. The FWP system kept denying them and the popup stated that it couldn't sell tags while the drawing was taking place. They were finally able to buy several single day fishing licenses.

I’d keep snapping them up and firing them off to the bio at the end of every season. Hell, start a social media account and tag something like “FWP’s eastern MT mule deer management at work” in every post.

Sometimes politely voicing your concerns doesn’t get things done as well as a good old fashioned public shaming does.
I can sleep easy knowing I’ve tried and if you don’t have the data to back up what you’ve seen, all we have is their data. When people come out this fall and are disappointed it falls squarely on the people in charge. We might not be able to control the weather but we can control how many does are harvested and where they are killed. I’m not wrong in what I’ve seen. I know I have pictures of a muley doe pile but I can’t find it. You can’t fault people for filling tags that are available to them. Good luck in the draw.

View attachment 271755
Montana, where hunting dreams come true. Good luck to everyone in the draw. Hammer down everyone it won’t be like this forever.
There’s was a pickup and trailer like that in town a couple years ago at cenex fueling up. Said it took them all week but they finally filled all their doe tags. “Was a lot tougher this year than usual but we managed to tag out”. Fantastic.

Going into this years draw I had 6 bonus points for both deer and elk, I just looked at My FWP and it shows I now have 8 deer and 7 elk points, maybe it's a 2 for 1 deer point year! I'm sure FWP will straighten all things out though, especially with their innovative adaptive management capabilities.

Going into this years draw I had 6 bonus points for both deer and elk, I just looked at My FWP and it shows I now have 8 deer and 7 elk points, maybe it's a 2 for 1 deer point year! I'm sure FWP will straighten all things out though, especially with their innovative adaptive management capabilities.
I know a guy that has an additional point for every single thing he applies for compared to what he had last October. I have photographic proof of it. Don't tell FWP. Everybody else seeing this too?

I know a guy that has an additional point for every single thing he applies for compared to what he had last October. I have photographic proof of it. Don't tell FWP. Everybody else seeing this too?
I think they started issuing them at the time of application as opposed to adding them only if unsuccessful? That’s what they did for B tags and antelope last year.

Looks like when you apply you get a point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back