NEW SITKA Ambient 75

2015 Hunt Talker Bear Hunt

Back to town today for a quick shower and thought I'd throw up some pics of my bear before the big one taken last night gets posted and makes mine look like a corn fed harvest mouse. I shot this bear at high noon at 70 degrees while cutting firewood for camp. I can't believe with all the noise we were making that he was hanging around. He has an FWP ear tag, still waiting to get the details on where he's been.

Nice.....and convenient. I'm hoping next year will be my year for attending bear camp.

Ethan and Julie just swung by to show off the bear from last night. Unbelievable bear. No way would I think that we'd be able to kill a bear bigger than last year, but I think she may have done it. Awesome hide also, I've never seen hair that long on a boar.

photo%202_zpsecezzjvc.jpg

photo%201_zps7xdnfldo.jpg

photo%203_zpsi589jsug.jpg

Both great looking bears! That last one is a toad, well done! Hope all that bear killing is making them move north... ;)

Who plans on being around this camp next week? If folks are, LCH and I may head that way to grace you with our presence and to shake a few hands. And hopefully show off the bears we shot! ;)

Sitting in Denver airport waiting to get to Mizzoula.just got this from a friend wishing me luck....pretty fitting. Hope Cushman is not on the menu tonight......

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 944
The BEar THE DECOY hat has been rightfully earned. The party is in full gear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 914
Wish I could drive up and say hello, but it looks like I'll be doing circuits instead. Yippee. Chi. Yay.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back