Best hunting forum question?

tjones

My top three.

#1 Best elk bullet
#2 Best elk gun
#3 Best elk hunting boots.

I am bored.

I just bought a .338 XXX and a YYYY scope, whats the best bullet for me to start shooting at 1000 yards? I want to shoot an elk

1- I have been applying for XX # of years and I finally drew a great elk tag! Not looking for honey holes, but,,,,,,,,,, coordinates wouldn't be refused! (And it is their first post on the forum)
2- What broadhead should I use? I want to use XXXX mechanical broadhead for elk this fall.
3- What pack should I buy? (That is it, no other context)

Hi guys,new here and not an elk hunter.I just drew(that trophy unit you have been applying for years unsuccessfully for).............any suggestions?

I'm bored and grumpy as well.

What custom bumper works well on my 1000cc ATV so I can plow through the "No Motorized Vehicles" sign?

You guys suck . . . . . I was going ask some of those questions . . . . again!

You never answered me the last time.

funny, I was thinking the same general thoughts this morning when I saw a.....which pack???
Doesn't anyone know how to search for these topics already discussed 100 times?

I love when it's a woman asking a question how much more attention the topic gets no matter what the topic is...best all around rifle comes to mind... :) And it's funny...no one seems to tell HER to use the search function...In fact, hell, she even got an offer to test a Howa.

Last edited:
I love when it's a woman asking a question how much more attention the topic gets no matter what the topic is...best all around rifle comes to mind... :) And it's funny...no one seems to tell HER to use the search function...In fact, hell, she even got an offer to test a Howa.

I noticed the same, I may need a new screen name to pry out Randy11's secrets to successful draw tactics.

Last edited:
-I drew XXXX tag, how big of a bull/buck should I settle for?

-Me and my buddy are leaving for CO/WY/MT tomorrow from WI/MI/TX/GA... anyone know of a good spot for us to camp at with my 36' 5th wheel camper where we can hunt right from camp?

-Hey Dink, Vias or Verde?

And although not a question, during hunting season I love to hear the stories of all of the mythical 330" bulls guys are passing on because they "seen one through the spotter musta been bout 380..."

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back