Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Big Blue

Quite the hunting rig, that thing will be able to haul all of the family or buddies and several dead animals. It would work well in Nevada do to the lack of trees you have plenty of room to turn around.

Next on the agenda....I am currently looking for a front end receiver to enable me to install a 12k Warn and have front and back capabilities. I think I may be becoming a truck whore :)

Here is said receiver...arrived yesterday and installed today!!! The Warn 25852 was actually EASIER to install than the directions stated :) How often does that happen? Also included is a pic of my newly constructed bedroll. Bought the foam from foambymail.com and then a canvas drop cloth from HF for a total investment of about $50 :) Oh yeah, and the shameless plug pic!

Attachments

• GEDC1080.jpg
    GEDC1080.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 652
  • GEDC1081.jpg
    GEDC1081.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 646
  • GEDC1079.jpg
    GEDC1079.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 647
Here is the latest addition to Blue.....for a cool $20. Killing the need for tarping up!! ps the hole cutouts are already covered. :)

Attachments

• GEDC1106.jpg
    GEDC1106.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 270
  • GEDC1107.jpg
    GEDC1107.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 273
  • GEDC1108.jpg
    GEDC1108.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 274
Got a call last night that the cradle for the winch is in. Sooo Friday I will be going to get that along with the VR10000 that I have decided to go with (along with an accompanying snatch block). Pics will follow....

Back from the off raod shop.....cradle with hookup bundle, snatch block and winch are home!! Pics tomorrow after installation.

There it is!!!

Here is the money shot!! About ready to pack and go!! What do ya'll think of this hardware ? :)

Attachments

• GEDC1109.jpg
    GEDC1109.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 210
It is a VR10000 and I also have an ARB HD snatch block set up so hopefully that will be plenty. Wish I had a camera to show me what the trail to camp looks like right now :)

I think I need to install one on my truck!

The damage wasn't to bad. 579 for the winch and about 250 a piece for the front receiver and the cradle/wiring package. Best part was that there wasn't anything difficult about any of it. Total install time +-2.5 hours at a leisurely pace. I am all about the front receiver so that when not in use it will live in the garage :hump:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back