zero control

bucky1

Have been fortunate to get a lot of time in stand this year, and as a result have seen tons of deer and learned even more about them. Have been playing cat and mouse all season with a couple of decent bucks, but have yet to close the deal. Last Friday I couldn't resist and started flinging arrows. A coworker who hadn't had success yet himself was hounding me for venison, and I think my wife was starting to question whether i was really always going hunting since i always came back with the same ol story about how i saw some but never got any! hahah... So, I got everyone off my back with a few well places arrows.

Attachments

• does.JPG
    does.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 217
You done good, ya gotta kill some meat once in a while or you ain't really hunting. Don't want to be just a watcher of game. Making an archery double has it's own "trophy value" cool.

Shooting does is part of hunting. I have to get 3 of those myself this year. Congrats twodot was right a double does have a certain "trophy value". Doesn't happen too often

I love shooting does. Puts meat in the freezer and gives me some shooting practice. Many people around here don't realize that shooting a doe is better for the herd than shooting that 2 yr. old buck and every other buck around. Extremely important to keep that doe/buck ratio in check

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back