PEAX Equipment

Your top 5 Montana brews

Bozeman Brewing Haze Trip
Lewis and Clark Tumbleweed
Blackfoot Single Malt
TenMile Woodknocker
Kettlehouse Shady

If you tell me Philipsburg MT 1 you're fired!

Otter Water really is #1 though.

And you haven’t been to a proper Montana WSF banquet unless you’ve been adequately Razzu’d. I don’t actually like Razzu that much though.

I forgot about Great Burn.

I do like their IPA, and the Smoke Chaser Porter is good also. Lost Trail has them on tap and it's a good lunch beer on a ski day.

Bent nail
Salmon fly
Midas crush
Mountain man
Dirt church

But I quit drinking, this thread is depressing, feel like I’m talking about some dead friends. Got a house to build, maybe buy a 6’er for when I get back to huntin

Beltian White holds a special place in my heart so will always be my favorite. Live in Missoula now so get to drink a lot of great beer. Bayern and Draughtworks are my favorite, but most of the locals are good. Big sky is my least favorite but still better than the national beers.

IN ORDER:

1. Bitterroot's Last Cast (Black IPA) is hands-down my favorite.
2. Lewis and Clark's Prickly Pear
3. Highlander's Strange Haze
4. Draught Works Blood Orange Gose

P.S. I can't stand Cold Smoke. I don't understand why everyone seems to love it.

At least 50% of my brewery opinions are atmosphere and situational based (ie- happened to order this beer right after a great hunt, cool brewery vibe, etc). That being said, I think Draught works is the overall best tasting brewery, especially Scepter Head and My Ruca. Harvest Moons Beltian White is way up there as is Jeremiah Johnson’s blonde ale. And although i only am in the area a couple times a year, I will give a huge shout out to Gallys in Harlowton, that place sure livened up an otherwise nondescript town. Awesome beer and atmosphere and they host some good festivals to enhance the area.

Otter Water really is #1 though.

And you haven’t been to a proper Montana WSF banquet unless you’ve been adequately Razzu’d. I don’t actually like Razzu that much though.
After the MT 1 been afraid to drop 12 bucks on more piss. Brought the rest home to my wife, she spit it out and thought I did something to it.

Coldsmoke and Mountain Man is all I need when I am there and always get some to take home. A guy that used to be cool turned me onto that beer but now drinks nasty hopped up IPA's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back