PEAX Equipment

You guys missed a couple

RobG

I stumbled across these yesterday on some land that I'm part owner. How'd you guys miss these? :D

IMG_0236_zps347d7240.jpg

IMG_0241_zpsc84bc82d.jpg

IMG_0247_zpsdddf6480.jpg

IMG_0253_zps7ca9ae1b.jpg

rg

Last edited:
I assume you are refering to that chunk of ground in the N.W. corner of Wyoming that I am part owner of as well.

wha??? Looks like elk sacred grounds there! Haha! That is amazing!

How long have these been there? They look very white for just one season??
I'm not sure, I'm not much of a shed hunter - some were starting to crack and looked like last year's, but some looked pretty fresh like this one which I guess is a shed from this spring.
IMG_0231_zps795665e6.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I would be one of your partners.(along with every other stroke in this country :D).YNP...just has to be,or somewhere like it.Great pictures.

I guess I would be one of your partners.(along with every other stroke in this country :D).YNP...just has to be,or somewhere like it.Great pictures.
Yeah, Jellystone. We live in an amazing place.

By the way, there's no need to shout it out if you recognize the area. It's too far in for someone to illegally pack the horns out so I'm not worried about that, but what impressed me the most (beyond the sheer number and size) was that they all looked like they fell where they laid. If someone had gone around matching the horns up it would have destroyed it for me. Plus, I want to see what it looks like next year!

That is too cool, went on vaca out in the area and found a little valley with a few then a tree with about 10 around assumed they had been stacked there.

That might be the coolest thing I have ever seen.................i'm not even sure how I'd react if I saw something like that while out shed hunting:)

YNP or not, that is an incredible sight to stumble upon. That is so cool perched out on their observation knob. Thanks for sharing.

Back