MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

YIPPEEEEeeee

Moosie

Grand poopa
Finally.... Finally heading to the Hills :D

no gun in Hand but a Treestand and A crapload of bait. Will be fun jsut to hit the hills :)

Moosie, IdahoBugler was telling us just the other day how much fun it was to pack in all that food UP to your bait site!! I think he is missing it already. Good luck when you go out.

I'm going to get his A$$ out there again to do it........ He had "reasons" he couldn't go the last 2 times I asked him... ;)

He always has reasons now that he has a new place. We managed to drag his butt up turkey/bear hunting last weekend and look, he even shot one. I'm sure it was way more fun turkey hunting than installing a dang fence or backyard or whatever.

Good luck Moosie. Hope you get a big one, or a little one. :D

I'm going out tomorrow with a guy who killed a big bear last weekend, he called it in, and he's got lots of experience calling bears. So hopefully we'll get lucky. He's going to try to video the bear coming in, before I drop the hammer. hump

Quiet_One said:
nad hope goes well:)

My Nads are fine.. thanx !!

I almost died Hauling grogcreies up the hill But had the Fetching time of my life.

As we were going up to the site, Gunner said "You have you're camera ?" My response was, Nothing will happen today..... HAHA !!! After Hours of laughing, having the whipcream container bust in my backpack (Thats right, I siad Whipcream ... :eek: hump )and countless other events, I wish I would have had it. Lesson learned ;)

It was just another "typical" day in the woods....

Let's see....

I was late...
We drove for 20 minutes before needing to stop for food and drink....
We stopped in the middle of a major highway for a Chinese Fire Drill so I could drive while Moosie ate... :eek:
We drove another 40 minutes before stopping for more food and drink... :confused:
We saw a half dozen deer, no elk...
We hauled 2 bags of bread, two boxes of bread, 10 gallons of mollasses, 2 tree stands, a jug of Sunny Delight, a camera, and a can of Chocolate whip cream.... hump

As usual, we laughed our asses off....
Wylee hung is tree stand while standing on the ground....

When are you guys going up again? Let me know. I may be able to pack in a couple loafs of bread for ya.

Well.... thats a Good question my Friend. Let's Say Wed the 11th. Then again on MAy 17th or 18th. I see we mension the whip cream again and you're fired back up EH ? hump

Gunner late ? that was an Understatement. If I didn't know he was in Better shape than me I'd of left him in Boise... But I really like to have him pack bait in for me :p

And the food, We tried stopping in town but Gunner said we should at least drive to the next town. So there I am, Haven't ate since 1PM and it's already 5:45 !!!!! G-sus man, a fat guy might loose weight on a workout program like that. So with that, I was thirsty again when we rounded the last town.

On the Chineese Fire drill, the fun part was the yuppie in the Mercedies that looked at us funny when I just parked in the middle of the 2 lane Highway, jumped out of the drivers seat, Put on Camo pants then Jumped in the passanger seat. Things like that probably go in the news were he's from. Hell, We only stopped 9 cars, not like thats a Bad thing. The nerve of some people honking their horn and flippng us off, I work for an Engineering firm, I know were I can Stop my Truck !!!!! :eek:

On the Whip cream, I new I was in trouble when I dropped the backpack and I heard the GUshshhhhhh.... I tried geting the tree pegs out of the pocket and the can but it was too late |oo .... penetration had already happened.....Dang Chocolate Whipcream all over the pegs for my tree stand. Although in my 7 years of baiting bears, there has never been a year my stand hasn't seen a Bearm so why start this year EH ?

As little as we're geting out this year.... it WILL be fun !!!! Buuahahah ahah !!!

Now this would be funny to see... :D:D:D

Sounds like your off to a good start, can't wait to see the 4 foot pile of goodies you plan on putting into your little bait station again.. ;) :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back