Yeti GOBOX Collection

Yes or No?

Nathan

I’m thinking about buying this. He’s asking $500 for everything pictured including the work bench. Comes with 7 dies as well.A0FF9367-48FF-4696-A355-23DC263A2A72.jpeg

Nope. The way I see it broken down is:
$100 press since its a turret and not just a a single stage
Trimmer $40
Tumbler $40
Scale $25
Powder measure $30-40
Dies $20-30/piece= $140-210 depending of if you can use them or not. If they are for cartridges that I don’t use or already have, they aren’t much interest to me.
Powder is only worth much to me if unopened. I don’t trust most people I don’t know enough to not do something stupid with a powder container.

Bench is thrown in on the deal if he doesn’t want to deal with it anymore not worth it as I would build something to better fit my needs. All said, I don’t think I’d be over $400 for this unless there is a bunch of stuff im not seeing.

Last edited:
But seriously, if it were me I’d rather buy a new Rockchucker kit and piece the rest together myself.
For a beginner, I really don’t like any of the kits. They all seem to have unneeded extras or are missing something. Buy the rockchucker and piece together everything else as it goes on sale or rebates.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess not knowing any better I figured it was this kit.62DD5488-886E-4A38-B9C1-DC5C7B3BDA42.png

Hard pass, research who makes the best components for your style of reloading and buy separately. Personally when I started reloading I might have thought this was a deal but knowing what I know now the only thing I would use pictured is the tumbler and possibly trimmer. For example when I started I bought a 500 dollar “kit” and another 500 in accessories/die sets. Out of all that original investment the only thing I still use is the rcbs press and scale and I only have one caliber (30-06) that I use rcbs dies for because I load vld bullets which both Forster and Redding make better suited seating dies for.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back