Caribou Gear

WYTRAX chip???

recon6036

Anybody have experience with the "WYTRAX" chip? If so, would you recommend the purchase? Pros & Cons? I am heading out to Wyoming this fall for my first Antelope hunting experience; unit 27 to be exact. I have all the maps for the area but I'm thinking a chip to use in my Garmin 265WT would be real helpful with keeping me off someone's private land. The last thing I want to do is piss someone off by accidentally trespassing!

I got a Garmin for my truck last year. I can't remember what the chip was that came with it, but I cannot believe how much easier and took the stress off of being on private land out here. Go for it and don't look back, best add to my hunting experience my wife could have bought me. I really is a mood killer when you have a legal game animal just yards away and don't know if your on public or private land. You can always sell it online once your done using it if your not hunting here again right?

Wow, this is an old post. May have been my first or second one upon joining. Anyway, WYTRAX is/was a mapping system for Garmin, somewhat similar to onxmaps, back in the day. All onxmaps for me nowadays.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back