Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Upcoming Elk Draw Results

I've been trying throughout the afternoon, can't even get the Vendor Payments page to come up. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow..

I've been trying all afternoon also, I wish I could just wait till tomorrow but its burning me up inside, I'll keep trying

Bingo! looks like I drew 38-9, I doubt I got my second choice a regular general tag. Good luck to the rest of ya!

My question is .... How is everyone finding out the information that you did or didn't draw when I'm getting this message on the Wy GF website?

The Wyoming Game and Fish Department
License Draw and Preference Point Inquiry System
is currently being loaded for the scheduled
February 26 10AM MDT Draw Release.
The Draw Results will be available on February 26, 2015 at 10:00AM MDT.

Wyoming Game & Fish Department Headquarters
5400 Bishop Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82006
ph: (307) 777-4600

Copyright ©2013

Kiwi - thanks for your help, although I'm afraid you bring bad news. Looks like im getting a refund.....well crap! On to plan B. Good luck to everyone else.

Lucky one

Well I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I drew with two pp in the regular for a general tag. Looks like I will be heading to the Snowy's this fall. This will be my first DIY elk hunt in Wyoming so any help will be much appreciated.

Looks like I got a refund also. Sure I would be drawing with max points, even though it was only about a 60% chance. Might have to hit WY for deer and antelope, have max points for deer and 4 for antelope, might be able to find a good area to fit them both in.

With a 0.1% chance I...didn't draw. Oh well. Probably couldn't top last year anyway. On to UT elk. I can smell a tag in the mail.

My 13 yr old son is getting his preference point money refunded. Looks like he drew his tag!!!

I hope the refund "backdoor" is true. If not I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. ;) Looks like my party ended up with 3 of the 40ish tags for the unit... :D

Back