Wyoming site crashed!!!

Man you guy's are brave I'm always worried it'll crash on the last day. My buddy got kicked off 2 or 3 times one night on the antelope deadline trying to get it done at the zero hour. Finally got it done but he was sweating bullets.

Man you guy's are brave I'm always worried it'll crash on the last day. My buddy got kicked off 2 or 3 times one night on the antelope deadline trying to get it done at the zero hour. Finally got it done but he was sweating bullets.
That reminds me of a quote I came across in college and have used a lot since.

Procrastination is a whole lot like masterbation…. It feels pretty good for a while, until you realize you just F’d yourself!

i applied twice. applied first time and then modified to delete and reapplied. Nice to have option but of course they keep the $$ for both apps till after the draw….

I'm not applying for WY Elk this year but I was experimenting to see what would happen if I added elk to my cart at 11:58PM MST then took my time. It let me go to the payment page past midnight, maybe that's useful information for some procrastinators out there

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back