Wyoming results

Ya my boy was upset too. Ive been on the computer all day trying to come with a plan for this fall. It isn't looking well

I can give you at least three or four tag in hand options still on the table for colorado

Reactions: LCH
Not 100% but I think doe tags are random and PP only go towards buck tags
I wouldn’t doubt that. It would make sense to me, but I’m still very new to this non-resident stuff. Thanks for bringing this up, I’ll look into it!

My two 12 year old boys are going on their first western hunt!! Pretty excited boys. They both drew deer and antelope buck tags but didn't get doe for either. I applied separately and didn't draw deer or antelope. I did get an elk tag earlier. Pretty pumped about this fall. Can we just skip the rest of June and all of July and August?

I drew every tag I applied for, they all had draw odds north of 90% for residents. Luckily my dad drew a buck antelope tag and a doe antelope tag. He got a lot luckier drawing his antelope tag than I thought he would have to. We havent been able to hunt together since January 2018, the November after that I moved to Wyoming. I'm really enjoying my first year as a resident in Wyoming and looking forward to hunting with my dad.

Well my 2 sons and I got our antelope tags. Youth type-1 for them and ML type-0 for me. That’s all I put us in for, everything else is gonna be OTC. Have my bear tag already, boys will get youth gen MD & elk.

I’m a resident so I guess I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I believe WY needs to transition to a complete random draw for non-residents. That is the fairest and most equitable way to proceed. I guess I just don’t see the need for a preference point system.

I’m a resident so I guess I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I believe WY needs to transition to a complete random draw for non-residents. That is the fairest and most equitable way to proceed. I guess I just don’t see the need for a preference point system.
I love that idea, but let's be honest it isn't happening any time in the near future.

I a resident and am now the biggest advocate for a 100% random drawing. But I'm biased since I drew a bull bison tag on my first year applying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back