Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming Jerky Seller Sentenced For Poaching, Selling Game Meat

It's a spot where there's precious little to do but meth and work on oil rigs or run some cows. It's always been a rough area of the state, though. That stretch between Casper & Shoshoni is some of the lonliest country out there. It's where Dale Wayne Eaton buried the L'il Miss car for a couple of decades before the cops found it, and then, they only found it because Eaton popped on a DNA test. He had buried that gal's car, and had turned it into a septic tank.
I was unfamiliar with that case. I guess it is fitting judgement that his death sentence goes away so he can instead die a much more painful and lingering death from dementia. I hope the girl's family can draw some comfort in knowing that Eaton will be legally tortured to death.

The L'll Miss case was/is about as awful as awful can be. It hit close to home, as her mother worked at a location where I made deliveries, back in the day.

I'm pretty agnostic but I hope Eaton rots in Hell.

Does anyone know the name of the guy? I have looked at several articles and they never mention the guy by name? Any ideas.

Also Starship Troopers is a great film.

"Mobile Infantry made me the man I am today!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back