Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Fun

Summitthunting

I burned my preference points in Wyoming this year to hunt with my dad and a friend of ours. I went up a few weeks before the season and saw plenty of antelope on the HMA's but very few on the BLM .I found one freak that I would have taken given the opportunity.

wy 054.JPG

10-20-14 024.JPG

I took my father-in-laws fifth wheel up and camped with the family for a few days prior to opening day. This was my first time using a fifth wheel and while they are extremely comfortable, they are kind of a pain in the butt.

camp1.JPG

We saw plenty of moose and caught a few fish in the Snowy Range above Centennial.

moose2.JPG

fish.JPG

We saw plenty of smaller bucks and had a chance at the tall buck pictured below. After screwing that up I managed to take this buck at 136yds. We had a great hunt and hope we draw again next year. Thanks to the Hunttalkers that helped me with this hunt, I really do appreciate it.

wy 052.JPG

ant1.jpeg

10-20-14 109.JPG

Nice pictures and great looking memories. I missed hunting antelope this year due to an elk hunt but your pics and story may help me cope. Thanks.

One of my favorite places. The beetles have really taken their toll but it is still a beautiful place.

Congrats on a great trip and wonderful memories made.

I haven't been to WY for pronghorn since 2010. Need to get back there. Congrats on a fun hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back