Wyoming Bison ranking?

pointingdogsrule

Does a NON-resident Wyoming person stand a chance if they are #56? I see that they gave out 190 tags last year and only 19 were NON-residents. Thanks in advance.

good luck to all
the dog

When did you get your ranking? I've been waiting on it.

I would think that #56 probably isn't going to cut it based on the historical numbers.

I've been looking all over trying to figure out the odds on this and can't seem to find them published anywhere. Is there a list somewhere that shows how many applications are made each year and how many are residents and how many are non-residents? I guess we know there were at least 585 non-resident applicants thanks to alwayshunting!

NO, I am 700+.

Just called Wyoming ..... there will be 22 NON-resident bull tags.... so at 58 I don't think that he will be going.

good luck to all
the dog

Last edited:
Got my letter in the mail today. Looks like there were 1,056 non-resident applicants this year for 22 tags so right at 2% drawing odds.

About what I would have thought, but I still can't seem to find the historical number of applications anywhere. I can find the number of license issued, but not the number of applicants.

Needless to say, the odds are pretty low every year so it's a lotto type ticket.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back