Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyo antelope hunt result

• Thread starter Deleted member 18333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18333

Had a nice hunt this year. I waited until late in the season for a few different reasons. Goats were in big herds and had clearly been shot at, a lot. Found a low ridge that ran through a large flat. Spent the morning walking down the ridge glassing the herds, looking for a goat I liked and that was stalkable. After looking over dozens of bucks I found this buck that tripped my trigger. Shot him from 216 yards while bedded. Given the area is covered with well pad roads, I was able to walk back to the truck and drive to within 50 yards of him. 14.5" long, not much for mass or prongs, decent width. Should make a good looking euro mount.
IMG_0715.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
We cut him up on Sunday and the wife turned all of him into pepperoni and Italian sausage on Tuesday. This fall has been particularly good to me with a sheep, moose, caribou, cow elk and now an antelope so we have plenty of steaks and burger therefore we thought we would try something a little different. One hunt left for this year, a Wyo whitetail tag, headed out Sunday afternoon to see if I can get lucky.

Nice buck for hard hunted WY area. Sounds like a dream fall of hunting for you.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back