Wy supertag

Some top point holders in the regular draw are getting the shaft.

I'm good with it, they can pay twice, once in the draw and once in the super tag draw.
And lots of us guys that weren’t old enough to get in on the ground floor been getting the shaft from day one.

And lots of us guys that weren’t old enough to get in on the ground floor been getting the shaft from day one.
If they applied stupidly, I agree...but that's a personal problem.

Some guys are smart enough to understand the draw system and do things like draw Desert Sheep in Arizona with 11 points...

If they applied stupidly, I agree...but that's a personal problem.

Some guys are smart enough to understand the draw system and do things like draw Desert Sheep in Arizona with 11 points...

And some haven’t regardless of how smart they are or aren’t.

I am going to 🇲🇽 . Can’t wait on luck.

Depending on how this session goes, looks like I may be back in the game for rams and bull moose again in Wyoming. 90-10 may pay off for me after all.

I am not close to any at this point. With all the tag cuts I am
Further away than I was ten years ago. Except maybe in NV, but even there I think i am treading water.

I am not close to any at this point. With all the tag cuts I am
Further away than I was ten years ago. Except maybe in NV, but even there I think i am treading water.
I doubt you're treading water in NV for anything, just losing ground slower. I'm in the same sinking boat with no life raft in sight.

Any of you guys?
  • Super Tag Trifecta: Aaron McCormick, Colorado
  • Antelope: Dwain Campbell, Wyoming
  • Deer: Jacob Finn, Wyoming
  • Elk: Syed Abbas Mehdi, California
  • Bighorn sheep: Samuel Hays, Texas
  • Black bear: Gina Thacker, Wyoming
  • Gray wolf: Jed Labrum, Utah
  • Moose: Anthony Limbardo, New Jersey
  • Mountain goat: Bret Miller, Indiana
  • Mountain lion: Jason McKenzie, Virginia
  • Wild bison: Lucas Bergler, Minnesota
I didn’t see my name on that list, again.

The real super tag announcement comes tomorrow morning, I'd rather have my name called then over this one :)

is there anywhere where the supertag numbers in each catagory are posted so people can see what there 1 an a lifetime chance is?or even last years numbers?as a base idea to go by?

Back