WY deer draw...who got em?

M

MN Public Hunter

I got my tag !

License Type Results Area/Type
NONRESIDENT DEER SPECIAL Successful W

I drew area 60. It'll be my first deer hunt and in a tough to draw unit. I'm stoked.

Yip, got an H tag, very happy to try for my first mule deer in the high country with my bow.

Drew G with 3 points. Feeling lucky.

You should feel real lucky as you didn't draw that tag with your 3 PPs. You got one of the 85 tags in the Random Draw that you were in with 1454 first choice applicants. Take advantage of that luck and shoot a big one! PS: You will lose your 3PPs even though you drew the tag in the Random since it was your first choice.

You should feel real lucky as you didn't draw that tag with your 3 PPs. You got one of the 85 tags in the Random Draw that you were in with 1454 first choice applicants. Take advantage of that luck and shoot a big one! PS: You will lose your 3PPs even though you drew the tag in the Random since it was your first choice.

Thanks!! Yeah, I knew I drew in the random draw but hadn't looked at the odds yet. Feel even more lucky now. I did feel a little bad celebrating in front of a buddy that didn't draw with 5 points. :rolleyes:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back