Caribou Gear Tarp

WY antelope Area 70

ovis2

We drew Area 70 as our 3rd choice, and although we hunted it a few times in the early 2000's and are in the process of contacting the ranch we hunted on, I just wanted to cover all bases. Anybody have any more ideas on areas or contacts? We've got some info from the Game & Fish and the Casper Chamber of Commerce. What am I forgetting?

This my 12-yr old daughter's 1st big game hunt, so I want to make sure I get her on some pronghorns. I failed her on this year's UT spring turkey hunt, but did get her in a stare down with a hen at 3 yds - that was pretty cool. Anyway, I've already restocked the old .243 in Muddy Girl Camo and she's a better shot than her older brother's were at her age!. So, she's ready to go.

Thanks in advance and hopefully I'll be posting lots of pictures in September.

Hunted it two seasons ago. Walk in area was devoid of goats due to no water. We got our goats on a ranch that bailed us out. I would never get that tag again even on reduced price leftovers if that tells you anything.

Well, looks like we got permission to hunt the same ranch we hunted several years ago. Wish us luck, especially my daughter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back