Caribou Gear Tarp

WTS Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 Wind-Plex

SPDSpappy

UPDATE: No, this is NOT a bot posting, but I did use one to build my advertisement for me! ;)

Looking to enhance your shooting experience? I have a Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 Wind-Plex Riflescope for sale. This top-of-the-line riflescope is designed for versatility and precision, making it perfect for any hunting or shooting situation.

The VX-5HD 3-15x44 offers a 5:1 zoom ratio, allowing you to adjust magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view. With its high-definition lenses, you'll enjoy incredible clarity at all magnification levels.

Equipped with Leupold's Custom Dial System (CDS®) and ZeroLock 2 (ZL2) dial, this riflescope provides precise elevation adjustments and eliminates accidental dial movement.

Built to withstand the elements, this riflescope is waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof, making it suitable for any weather or terrain. Plus, it comes with Leupold's lifetime guarantee, so you can purchase with confidence.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to own the Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44 CDS-ZL2 Side Focus Wind-Plex Riflescope. It's in excellent condition, the CDS hasn't been used yet, and priced at a great deal at $875 TYD (3% added for PayPal Goods & Services or Square).
20240313_135113.jpg20240313_135147.jpg20240313_140909.jpg

Last edited:
Seller a member since 2017. Not sure if the price is in line but he has been here 6 years. mtmuley

Seller a member since 2017. Not sure if the price is in line but he has been here 6 years. mtmuley
Price is totally in line fwiw. I woukd repost it though since it's been shit on. Guessing he's not a bot, maybe...Mayne not. But I'm also not looking for attention with my post.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back