Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Would make for a real bad day

Caseknife

A couple years ago I pulled up to work and noted a can of bear spray in my door storage. I knew it was forecast to be a hot one, so I grabbed it and put it in my pickup bed. I then forgot about it, but a couple days later, when I was in the field, it blew up and it could be heard from inside the office. I got lucky that is was in the pickup bed and not the cab.

Buddy of mine left one in his new pickup at work and had it blow up. We were framing a house and heard the muffled “bop”. Nobody knew what it was til lunch. It melted all the decals that labeled fan speed and direction and stunk for over a year in there 😂

Had a can of insect repellent explode in the work truck. That was bad enough. I have never left any aerosol can in a car since.

Buddy of mine left one in his new pickup at work and had it blow up. We were framing a house and heard the muffled “bop”. Nobody knew what it was til lunch. It melted all the decals that labeled fan speed and direction and stunk for over a year in there 😂
Did the smell ever go away? Seems like that would be a forever smell.

Had a can of insect repellent explode in the work truck. That was bad enough. I have never left any aerosol can in a car since.
Never thought of that. I've had one for a few years in mine but it is almost empty so maybe that helped.

Did the smell ever go away? Seems like that would be a forever smell.
Yeah I don’t notice it too much when I ride with him anymore. The following summer it flared up pretty good again but he got it detailed and it’s pretty good now. Never did fix those dials though! 🤣

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back