Wordle

Visiting @kansasson in KC for the weekend, I realized that I had left my iPad there. Streak in jeopardy, I solved todays wordle and he entered the sequence of guesses to keep the streak going.

Wordle 970 2/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I just got it in three and was darn proud of myself for coming up with a word that is not in my year-to-year lexicon, much less daily usage, and I come running over here to show off only to see that you beat me. Again... :)

Wordle 971 3/6*

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I just got it in three and was darn proud of myself for coming up with a word that is not in my year-to-year lexicon, much less daily usage, and I come running over here to show off only to see that you beat me. Again... :)

Wordle 971 3/6*

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Different days…

The wayward iPad has returned to Wichita, and @kansasson has kept the streak alive by entering in my guesses for me.

Worked it for a "splendid" today.

And got Connections with one incorrect guess. Much better than the day before with only 2/4 categories identified before failing.

Wordle 972 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was working from the other end, it seems.
You got there. That's all that matters.

But on the point of working on one end or another, for some reason, I find myself working from the back like this far more common than working from the front as I happened to do today. I bet I'm working from the rear first 75% of the time or even more.

Is that true for anyone else?

You got there. That's all that matters.

But on the point of working on one end or another, for some reason, I find myself working from the back like this far more common than working from the front as I happened to do today. I bet I'm working from the rear first 75% of the time or even more.

Is that true for anyone else?
You’re getting a bit personal there Brent 😜

When I logged in this morning, I was faced with the New York Times outlining their subscription fees for the whole paper, or just the games section. I remember that Wordle players were concerned that when the Times took over the game that one day there would be no more free access, but a requirement to subscribe.

I was able to get past the ad and play the game, 50/50 guess at the end for a β€œphew” solution.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back