PEAX Equipment

Won a Double bull and small seat

DaveHawk

and a glass call last Saturday afternoon. My son Jarrod and I went to our local Bow Hunters banquet and there was a dart throwing booth. You get 3 darts for $5 I took 6 darts had to throw at a Deer decoy , points counted closest to the center. So I ended up with something like 22 tickets dropped them in the bucket and told my son to throw so he did ended up with 18 tickets. Told him to put them in the same bucket. Later I saw they drew the winning ticket and posted it on the bucket. I told Jarrod to go check it out. So he stole my Double Bull but that OK their a bit confining. LOL

Congrats, I never seem to win anything at those. Those blinds take the right kind of hunt to use, but last year whitetail hunting, 17 below with the wind blowing, that was the most comfortable place I found to sit, with a propane heater running.

There's a big difference between setting one of those up in daylight right after watching the video and setting them up in the dark while trying to be quiet. Practice in the dark.

I will not have a problem with it. My son confiscated it at the winners table, LOL I do not like them things unless it's going to be raining or I plan on a over night and will pop one up and sleep in it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back