MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wolf topic.... National geographic

Moosie

Grand poopa
So..... Heading out Sat and Sunday with a guy from National Geographic magazine that flew in from back East....

Looking for a Wolf....... Wish us luck.

You know what he'll ask you to do, I have seen those magazines and he's gonna ask you to strip nekid and wear your Loin Cloth as you hunt! Just be sure you do nothing that can be turned around after the fact............and don't bend over with the loin cloth on. John

That ought to be interesting. What is the angle on the story?

You know..... I don't know. I was very open but inquisit when I talked to him. I actualy asked him his Angle from the get go.

He told me it was jsut a story on how wolf introduction has effected idaho.. yaddy yaddy... I asked him his goal and if he wanted to get pictures of one dead. He said that would be great and he was fortunate enough to get a picture of one of the ones killed yesterday already.

He hunts (Or says he does) Whitetail back east. I'm not sure about the whole gig or not. I'd haveto get footage or pictures of me and then someone "spin" the story...... OHHH wait, That happens every year with me ;)

Hopefully he doesn't hit on me, then it would be like Elk and deer hunting for me..... :p

Hopefully he doesn't hit on me, then it would be like Elk and deer hunting for me..... :p

Hmmmm. Knowing who you hunt with, that concerns me. :p

Go get 'em Moosie. They will enjoy your perspective on this wolf thing. ;)

grizzley...thats pretty damn cool thanks for sharing...makes shootin them w/a rifle seem pretty tame...lol
moosie...do your best...get him some footage, dust one, have him film the teeth/muzzle...then go find an elk or deer kill or 2 for him to see/film.
good luck...post pics of the wolf

Will NG show it for what it was, a Hunter familar with the woods not being able to connect thereby showing the Huggers that just because you had a Tag you didn't have a sure thing? BTW, my question wasn't a put down, just a question. John

excellent point draftstud...if they run it would be a great point to the idea of hunting not killing. also wonder if the NG guy realized the beauty of moosies work in calling up an elk?

So..... Heading out Sat and Sunday with a guy from National Geographic magazine that flew in from back East....

Looking for a Wolf....... Wish us luck.

Moosie tell this SOB that you know two bowhunters that survived an attack. The only reason were still around is because we didnt flee and stood strong. The whole story is on this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k35v2VBT7w

Moosie this is Lance....you know everyword of that description is the truth.

I talked to fish and game today they said that the wolves were testing us. Had we of fled the would have been on us.

I have been a subscriber to Nat Geo for over 40 yrs and have found over the years that they treat hunting and trapping very fairly. They are a FACT and Science based magazine. They had a story on hunting earlier this year that put a GOOD SPIN on hunting and villified poachers and poaching.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back