MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wolf Laws Take Effect Immediately

I always revert back to my old feelings of treating wolves EXACTLY like a coyote. How much is spent on coyote management?

So I have a question. What was the reasoning for the drastic reduction in NR tag costs? If it costs so much to "manage" wolves, why would they decrease the revenue? Was it poor sales?

So I have a question. What was the reasoning for the drastic reduction in NR tag costs? If it costs so much to "manage" wolves, why would they decrease the revenue? Was it poor sales?

Low sales were a part of it. The reduction in price is supposed to be a revenue generator and kill more wolves.

Speaking for myself, I absolutely refused to pay $350 for a NR wolf tag. I will buy one, and maybe more at $50 per tag. And, I will make a very concerted effort to fill them.

well the $50 non-res tag price is alot better than the $350 price,,,but its still gotta compete with idahos 31.75 non-res wolf tag price.

Is $18.75 a deal breaker?

Actually, if a guy just wants to go on a wolf hunt now, and no other species then MT is the hot deal going. In ID you still have to buy a NR hunting license, putting your total cost at about $180 vs. $70 or so in MT.

Back