Wolf huggers denied

Hey, Ben....you know I probably offended some of the motorhead crowd with my anti Yamaha comment. You might not want to be quoting me....unless of course you are doing so tongue in cheek:D.

Backcountry, and backcountry hunters need advocates. I'm not ashamed to be one.

Hey now I own a Yamaha and a horse and a pair of Kenetreks. :D I just like to have my bases covered in case.;) I'm not offended:D
I like the quote from Dinkshooter best though "Use the quads the good Lord gave ya"

I know Greg Munther has been using that quote for several years... did he take it from Dink or was it just paralell evolution?

What are the odds I can get a wolf within about 120 yards this weekend while bowhunting? My last pin is at 60... so if I just hold double over I'm ok right?

wolf posts,always entertaining!!!Any comments on the NR fees for a montana wolf tag.I certainly would have bought one if they would have been at a reasonable fee.I think Idaho really wants to have their quoto met by the price of their tags.I don't think you have to worry about putting a stop light at the trailhead as suggested in Montana.If memory serves me, you guys didn't meet quota last time and it was 1/2 of what they are having this season.Just seems to me if you really want MORE dead wolves, that you guys would want a tag in every NR pocket while he/she is there hunting.I'm no mathmatician,nor can I spell it,but higher tag sales should equal a higher kill

They shut the hunt down at 72, instead of the quota of 75. Our quota this year is 220. If the home can't get it done the next two seasons, I don't have a problem looking at the license fee in 2013.

Why would you want to wait???You guys pushed hard to get a season to help your big game herds so why the$350 NR price tag
Trust me, I do hope you fill the quota just can't understand why you would rather wait and see

Why would you want to wait???You guys pushed hard to get a season to help your big game herds so why the$350 NR price tag
Trust me, I do hope you fill the quota just can't understand why you would rather wait and see

They (MTFW&P) priced the wolf tag at the same rates as other predatory game animals. I think it's in line with lion.

We all want to see the wolves reduced, and the wait and see statement applies to how that takes place with the structure that's set up.

I think certain units will close very quickly. Others may take longer but I don't think 220 dead wolves is out of the question.

License fees are set in statute, we'd need a bill to lower the NR wolf license, and the Legislature doesn't meet again until 2013.

thankfully.

Now if we could only get our "representatives" in D.C to meet every other year!

That straightens me out.I wasn't sure what you meant at first Ben.Hope you guys fill the quota.I'd be buying a tag if I had the extra to throw out there.That extra this year goes into the gas tank

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back