Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

...wish it was a deer pic, maybe soon

noharleyyet

Son's javelina...

KennyJrsjavelina002.jpg

If you are deer hunting, and a pig runs by, do you shoot the pig and possibly "interrupt" deer hunting for the day?

Depends Jose. If light is fading, I'll usually "interrupt" the pig's day as deer and hogs don't make good running companions.

Crumbs, my season is over and yours is just begining.

Nice work.

Sons G/F? I remember when the wife use to come to hunting camp. THen she got her hooks in me and stopped that crap:confused:

Sons G/F?

Yea, was her first time hunting. Seemed to have had a good time.

I remember when the wife use to come to hunting camp. THen she got her hooks in me and stopped that crap

Mine never feigned pretense of enjoying the rudimentary conforts of hunt camp...and that don't bother me a bit.;)

Is that an average size? I know squat about Stink Pigs, only that the boys who have them seem to think of them the same way Elk Hunters think of Moo Cows. I think they are Unique and would be a great addition to any game room. Sorta like having a Black Coyote.....................but, that's another story. John;)

..that was a fair sized one John...about 30 lbs prolly. Aromatic little pests to say the least.

I give em to people whomever I can dissuade bringing them back. Believe it or not Jose, some people boil the skulls & do euros of them.

Are those little pigs good eating? Looks like they would, I salivated looking at the pic. Maybe instincts coming out. Maybe I'm just hungry, I think I'll make a sandwich.

Congrats to your son on the piggy.

After reading all of these replies, the only thing that comes to mind is, for not liking baiting, a lot of you guys sure are doing quite a bit of it.

Yea, was her first time hunting. Seemed to have had a good time.

Mine never feigned pretense of enjoying the rudimentary conforts of hunt camp...and that don't bother me a bit.;)

My girlfriend used to go with me on hunts until i changed her mind in a subtle kind of way! LOL! Now its just me my buddies and the cooler!

Dude.. I jsut drew my firt javi tag in Arizona this coming Feb... I'm stoked !!! Kudos to the kiddo !!!!

I give em to people whomever I can dissuade bringing them back. Believe it or not Jose, some people boil the skulls & do euros of them.

I have a Euro and a shoulder mount of the little guys. Pretty much a must for any archery hunter in AZ.

Congrats to your Son Ken.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back