Wisconsin Proposed Gun Ban

Jorgy

a few years back my Wisconsin buddies gave me so much crap about Colorado's gun ban. I heard things about how that would never happen in Wisconsin...........well, here you go. Hope you have better luck than us in Colorado with what I consider stupid restriction.

Highlights of what semiautomatic bans would be

A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and that has any of the following:

A pistol grip that protrudes beneath the action of the weapon.
A folding, telescoping, or thumbhole stock.
A 2nd handgrip or protruding grip that can be held by the nontrigger hand.
A bayonet mount.
A flash suppressor, muzzle brake, or muzzle compensator or a threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor, muzzle brake, or muzzle compensator.
A grenade launcher.

A semiautomatic shotgun that has any of the following:

A folding, telescoping, or thumbhole stock.
A 2nd handgrip or protruding grip that can be held by the nontrigger hand.
A fixed magazine capacity in excess of 7 rounds.

A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and that has any of the following:

a. A folding, telescoping, or thumbhole stock.
b. A 2nd handgrip or protruding grip that can be held by the nontrigger hand.
c. The capacity to accept an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip.
d. A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer.
e. A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel, and that permits the user to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned.
f. A manufactured weight of at least 50 ounces when the pistol is unloaded.

The thing with these gun-grabbing Demotards is that they never give-up. They just keep plugging away little by little. All they need now is Over-The-Hillary as president with a pen and a phone. So don't sit back and smirk. It ain't over in Milwaukee. The bastards are relentless.

Were you not north of the gnat u'd be gettin' scorched for that type'ge.

...smile icon.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back