Win a pair of Kenetrek boots

The only reason I own Meindl Alaska Hikers is because the Kenetreks were out of stock 30 days prior to my 2009 Nevada Mule deer hunt. This might be my chance to know what could have been. More than willing to do a straight up comparison between the two and write it up, here and on Western Wanderer.

I would put in for the boots but I think people might get upset when I win both, the boots and the $500 mega million!

OK guys, time is running short. You have four more days to sign up to win the pair of Kenetrek boots. If you haven't signed up already, I suggest doing so now.

The good folks at Kenetrek have set up a contest for only those members of Hunt Talk or the OYOA Facebook page.

It is pretty easy. Go to this link and sign up for the newsletter.

http://www.kenetrek.com/oyoa.asp

That is it. No cost, no purchase required.

Good luck.

These are the same great boots we have been using in the show since the beginning. I am still using the same pair of Mountain Extreme 400 that I bought when we started four years ago. They have a LOT of hard miles on them, many with heavy packs. And they are ready for next season.

View attachment 29581

great boots great opportunity Thanks Fin!....."pappa need a new pair of shoes"

Like many of these contests that span over the course of a month or so I can never remember if I already signed up....will I get booted if I try and sign up twice, or do they have systems smarter than me that make sure I'm in the bucket, but just once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back