Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wildlife Pics

BillyGoat

Saw this guy along the NF Payette when we went to get our xmas tree.
id07_eagle_bald_04.jpg

I think this dude came home too late last night. She looks pissed and he's cowering.
az07_gambles_03.jpg

Double top-knot on the left bird. I shot one like this a couple days later that I'm going to mount alongside a nice male.
az07_gambles_04.jpg

HOOTERS!
az07_owl_01.jpg

And pinners
az07_pintails_03_791691.jpg

I can see you.
az07_mearns_01.jpg

First Cans I ever "shot"
az07_canvasbacks_01.jpg

Near my parent's property in southern AZ. Someday I might draw this tag.
az07_pronghorn_05.jpg

Awesome pics. I would love to be able to hunt cans and sprig that looked like that.

Are the quail in ID?
No, we were in AZ after xmas. But I have heard there is a small remnant of an introduced population of gambles quail near Salmon.

I would love to be able to hunt cans and sprig that looked like that.
I'll give you the GPS coordinates of where they were, but I think I scared them into Old Mexico. :) First time I've ever seen either in AZ but I never paid attention to ducks until a couple years ago. I had forgotten to buy my state waterfowl stamp before heading out for quail. |oo

Nice pics, Billy. Was that somewhere near Sierra Vista? I've got a father-in-law there and get down that way occasionally.

Was that somewhere near Sierra Vista? I've got a father-in-law there and get down that way occasionally.
The last pic is near Sonoita - just around the corner from Sierra Vista. The other locations are a mystery. ;) Holler next time you head down there - I may be in the area. If it's quail season, you're welcome to shoot some birds over the dogs.

You definitely have talent. Wish I could take pictures like that.
If I really had talent I'd have twice as many pics to show. I just take a lot and throw out 99%.

Thanks for the offer, goat. I really like that Sonoita area, and have seen pronghorn along the highway between Sonoita and Rain Valley several times. I've thought about putting in for a Coues tag down there as well. Some nice looking country, and a nice switch from what we've got up here in the north.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back